10 Tips That Every Women Should Know How To Be More Efficient

A woman is like a tea bag – you do not know how strong she is until you put her into hot water! All ladies, raise your hands up in the air and then pat your back! Be it office work or house hold chores, you are doing a brilliant job, and trust me, if a man had to take over for a single day, he is going to give up half way down itself.

While we women are experts in multi-tasking, yet, have you ever wondered, are you efficient enough? Did you ever stop by two minutes to think, what if you could do the same task more quickly with the same accuracy? Yes! Sometimes, we get so carried away with the daily chores that we do not think of new ways to do the same task. So, here I am today, to tip you up with 10 tips that every women should know how to be more efficient! Thank me later, because right now, read these and try to incorporate them in your daily activities…

Tips That Every Women Should Know How To Be More Efficient

Start your day early

Image Source

Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise! Need we say anything more?

Exercise

Image Source

This helps in keeping your brain and mind in focus. Be it walking or hitting the gym, keep your body active with some exercises.

Follow the 80:20 rule

Image Source

This is a very famous rule which says that if you focus on 80% of the important tasks, the rest of the 20% will be quite easy to complete, or will be half way through automatically, all thanks to the 80% that is completed.

Plan your day in the morning

Image Source

Make a to-do list or make a mental note of all the important things that you have to wind up in the entire day. Do this in the morning itself, before you head to work, so that you know what your day has in store for you.Some easy breathing exercise to get peace of mind.

Keep your desk clean

Image Source

Too many files and too many things on your desk may not allow you to focus on your work. You might start staring it those things or might fiddle with it. To increase efficiency, keep your desk clean so that you know where each thing is kept.

Ensure that your surroundings are bright

Image Source

Be it artificial lighting or natural lights that are in the room from where you work, ensure it is bright. This is one awesome tip that every women should know to be more efficient. Surrounding and environment contribute a lot to your concentration and mood.

Focus on one task at a time

Image Source

I know we are all amazing at multi-tasking, but it is not good to do so always. If you focus on one task at a time, it will help you increase your efficiency.

Plan a draft of how will you work on the task, and then begin working on it

Image Source

Whenever you sit to work on a new task, make a note of the entire road map of how you will proceed. This may sound silly for all the tasks, but trust me on this. This is one very effectivetip that every women should know to be more efficient.

Listen to some soothing music once in a while

Image Source

If you think your mind has stopped working, take a short break by either taking a small 10 minutes’ walk in fresh air, or listen to some soothing music. It helps your brain to destress!

Use a timer to track your progress

Image Source

Studies say that, if you cannot figure out a solution in the first 15 minutes of the task, then the chances of cracking it are fat. So, use a timer to track your progress on it, and raise a help flag if you are still stuck!

These are some cool tip that every women should know to be more efficient. Try these today, and see the effects immediately!

Related posts

*

Top